Valentine nail art

So I had a few minutes (literally) to play a bit with my naokomi/Mash
set. So I made a drawing of Valentine's day. It included cute little hearts. Awww.


valentines day 2011,nail lacquer


I used Nakomi m78, which is an exact dupe m78 Konad
. The quality of the plate is superb, although some of my stamping was funky. This was due to using a stamper rosso and rosso konad Polish. I couldn't figure out if the picture was perfect, when I pick it up. Usually, check the Stamper in the first place, and if its not at par beginning above. Red on red was not a good idea.


nail art for valentines


For base enamel I used OPI birthday Babe
(anniversary collection, 2006), that really, I don't see much difference from Kyoto Pearl. If you already have one, I wouldn't go astray to purchase more.


nail designs,konad,nail art,nail stamping,heart nail,valentines day


Interestingly enough, the whole nail was almost too big for most of my fingernails. Unlike the other disconnect brands. I really enjoy this template and I hope sports for the next week.

What are you doing for Valentine's day?
View the original article here

Related Post