Nail Design for winter's Eve

A crazy week. My internet was improper, I think its actually not wireless and cable-hence the delay in the publication. He had prepared the posts, but couldn't get on-line posting.

For the next few days I'll be with family and friends to celebrate Christmas (we have several matches to go). More on New Years, then add the fact that my grandsons birthday is Jan 1. So I wanted to publish the design that will be sporting new year.

snowflake nails,opi,konad nail art, GCOCL m10


The base that I did with OPI Ski Teal we Drop
, which I reviewed in a previous post. It is a beautiful Marina (However, in some forest green light it seems). As the shadow, mostly. I'd like more if it doesn't appear ever green forest.

new years nail design,opi swiss,konad stamp


For the snowflakes, I used GCOCL dishes, which are like the cheaper version of Konad nail art plates. The dish I used was m10. The paint used was konad Sky Pearl
that is a mid-light blue with reflexes. The gloss is not normally visible after stamping, but the color is beautiful.
If you haven't tried before art stamps of nails, I highly recommend. Spending adds to buy food, but they last forever and can be reused indefinitely.

winter nail art,opi,ski teal we drop,konad


I tried not to Center large flakes of snow so I could add a partial to either side to make it more like falling snow. I like how the look came. Is probably one of my favorite nail molding drawings.

View the original article here

Related Post