Dior Addict lipstick 578 Diorkiss

Dior Addict lipstick in Diorkiss is a neutral shade of pink brightish. Thanks to gel-based formula, it is brilliant in a sample or on the lips as it appears in the pipe, and samples as a strawberry pink medium. Similar nuances in my opinion are NARS Niagara-although this is a bit warmer and strawberry blonde and Strawbaby from the Mac.
Applied on my lips. The plot is very comfortable, even if no lucidity lasts a very long time (no more than an hour) and expect to have to re-apply after eating. Gives color not good enough for a gel of lipstick, and one of the things I like most about using a lipstick formula is gel colors are clear and not silenced by a base of white/pale in the formulation that delivers.
This is a nice lipstick, in particular for a more casual look or canceled, and I like the color of the Diorkiss (keep in mind my lips are very pale and more pigmented lips that probably would look a fair bit brighter). I think I might find the need to reapply a relatively thick annoying in a brighter tone. I love that it is remarkably fragrant; I sniffed my tube and could not detect a scent at all.


Source

Related Post