Spring Nail Design

So I know spring seem so far away now. Especially after us here in the North-East winter has received a gift of 2 feet of snow. I need heat! I need to spring! So jazzed my nails with some color.

For the base I used opi La Paz-itively Hot Nail
. It is a beautiful rose almost warm with some purple tints in it. Although so over the top for conservative settings is still very beautiful.

la pazitively hot,spring 2011

I then used Nail Art Club Green
(with a bit long, specifically for nail art, the link is for the entire series) for the green leaves. Designs like these are the easiest to do. Collect only on Polish and work in one quick smooth motion. Practice makes perfect. Also I make mistakes (you can see it) if I slow down. Work quickly.

nail designs,nail lacquer,opi

To add a little extra I used a dotting tool
to add some sparkley enamel silver. I hate using actual dotters with enamel. In my opinion, they work best with wishy-washy acrylic paints. Some are awesome with them. Congratulations if you are!
So my nails do not actually make the temperature warmer than the outside and melt the massive snowdrifts. However, certainly make me feel warmer and put a smile on my face.View the original article here

Related Post