MAC Nail Design

Now that the new year has rolled in, its time to start thinking about spring. At least, this is my reasoning! It was warm here, even after the huge snow storm. I hope it stays warm.

Today I made a new design for my nails. I used the m.a.c. Bad fairy. I'm still in love with the colouring. Pink works so well with the orange glow that shines in the light.



mac nail lacquer,nail art,nail stamp


For the design, I used GCOCL plate (m76), which resembles the branches with leaves. I used konad Black
Special Polish. In fact it seemed incredible alone over bad fairy.



mac bad fairy,nail designs


In the end, I used teal teardrop shaped by Viva la nails sparkles. I covered some of the designs on the leaf stamp nail. I think it worked very well. Unfortunately, the sparks are great, and my nails are quite curved. Thus they flaked out fast enough.

All in all, definitely do this again sometime soon drawing even with the sparks. The next time I'll pay better attention to job placement.
View the original article here

Related Post