Holiday Pedicure

In my view in case there is a * very * strict rule of shoes. So the holidays require me to have my fingers well done.

I just rubbed heavy lotion on the first picture, so manifested in some of the images.




water decal,nail art,nail design,christmas nails


I started with enamel silver. I used Wet N Wild precious metals (Lilac available on Amazon
). Then I used water decals on the big toe for flowers. I could have painted flowers on, but I was in a hurry. Really I dont like decals water too, working with them is a pain. I think that I work with them improperly.




water decal,nail art,nail design,christmas nails


After I finished the rest of the fingers with little red foil strips in a template so it seemed almost woven. I wish I hadn't finished the time applying top coat, as some were not sealed off. However, it still looks really good.




nail foil, nail art, nail design, holiday pedicure, christmas nail art


Probably one of the only video I have for awhile. My holiday wish from my family.

North Point iBand-Feliz Navidad (instruments are iPad iPhone and iTouch)
View the original article here

Related Post