OPI fireflies

They want a single word to sum up the fireflies by O.P.I.
Holiday 2007 collection? N.
What he was thinking of OPI? So the color is better than the actual Polish on. Fireflies are so beautiful, mystical, fun. Simply does not work on the nails.

OPI Fireflies Holiday 2007 nail polish blog

I if you want a pure no matter how many coats (I did) that resembles you stained fingernails suppose then go for it. Hehe. But otherwise, I could only see this being useful for color glazes of stratification.

Normally I'm all for the colors of enamel weird and I don't like being negative about many things, but as my feet OPI in peach, this is in the box "do not use it again."


nail polish blog,opi,fireflies,nail polish


What were your nail polish?View the original article here

Related Post