French manicure with nail stamp

I had a family emergency. It tied me hypothesis and emotionally. That is why I have not posted, didn't even have the time or energy to even think about doing my nails. Obviously, the family comes first. Things have settled.

Getting my daughters birthday party and I need to sport some nice nails and toes. I thought that finally out French plates and how not to stamp all wonky. I used the exact Konad Knock off
Konad-M45
with Nakomi m45. Im still waiting to see if they ever come back in stock. Really Ladies, I'm on pins and needles as much as you are all.


easy french manicure,simple nail design


Understand the plates French, was a bit more difficult then other designs. I watched a youtube tutorial that tells the angle the design upwards, rather than straight. This has worked relatively well. Then I started to practice nails naked (such as this drawing) go slow with the timbre and following my own curvature in the nail bed. This helped me to get the "feeling" even better.


french manicure,2011 nails,easy nail art


Later I practiced (but did not have snap shots) over a nail fully painted. My best advice is don't blindly stamp design, look what you're doing from a side angle. This will allow you to perfect bending every time. If you use special Polish Konad is still slightly flexible after the application, you can push some drawings or remove pieces of design. On top of another Polish color is more tricky, but doable.


konad,nakomi,nail stamp art


You can see some areas I could have cleaned up, but I ran out of time. Although this easy French design has almost become second nature are still on a time crunch. I hope to do by a French design at my nails for the party. I want to make my fingers too French, but the designs are wide enough to my thumbs and do not fit my big toe. This makes me sad because it is the reason that I wanted the French to begin with! (I love French pedicure!)
View the original article here

Related Post