Updating your beauty look with colored contact lenses

Megan Fox strikes your eyes
When you want a new look, usually go for a new hairstyle? Do most women. However, have you ever thought of wearing colored contact lenses to give your look a Boost?

Recently I discovered that quite a few celebrities wearing colored contacts, Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox and American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez. Their natural eye color is Brown, but they look fabulous when they change their eye color?

This trend contact lenses colorful has been around for some time. I remember a guy who was in high school he wore gray lenses, which was one of the things that attracted me to him. I was mesmerized by those eyes ...

I always thought to wear coloured contacts, but every time I see other Asian women wearing contacts, seems strange. I want to wear a color that wasn't too far from my natural color dark brown. I also think that the color should cover the entire pupil. I've seen people wearing lenses with a dark color on the perimeter of the pupil, but it doesn't seem very natural to me.

You don't need a prescription for colored lenses unless you already wear prescription glasses or contacts as me. In addition, you can reuse. If you decide to try colored contact lenses, I recommend not sleep with them on and clean every day.

You can find fashion at the lenses as GetLenses.co.uk sites

What are your thoughts on wearing coloured contact lenses? Do you have any advice on how to choose lenses that give you a natural?
View the original article here

Related Post