Splurge vs. Save: vs NARS Orgasm Blush ELF Studio Contouring blush & bronzing powder

I know that there are some out there who are so over the entire trend NARS orgasm , however, not one of them! Not as a fair-skinned woman (and sometimes the girl), seriously I can get enough of that perfect gold pinky. It is only a wonderfully flattering on me, is my go to blush.
Cut to ELF, my new discovery and their Studio Contouring blush and bronzing powder with a shade similar to orgasm, as well as a large bronzer too virtually identical to NARS orgasm duo/Laguna. Is exactly the same? No, but is very close. The ELF is not like the colour pigment as NARS, but using only a little more than a heavy hand when the application and construction of color, which you can get a look almost identical to the NARS product. The bronzer, a semi-shade very wearable shimmery is good for contouring since it is not too bright, but usually prefer a totally matte bronzer for contouring. NARS is similar to the lagoon, but a bit darker. I read that this is too "floury" of a blush, but always touching the brush and not slithering across, and I had no problem at all with it.
For me, this is one of those deals, how to steal, can really only cost $ 3? Totally worth it in my opinion, too, the bronzer here is an outline of great natural eyeshadow to the fold as well. I found my Duo at their destination, which usually sells select products ELF, as well as Kmart, if there is one of those still open around you. Complete line of products is online also available.
Someone of you Mavens out there used this beauty? What are your thoughts on it? The ELF?
View the original article here

Related Post