My interpretation of the trend colour blocking



Color Block Outfit

So went shopping again this weekend for a colorful striped top for my dress blogger Do It Better. Once again, I haven't found anything that inspired me. I also tried on some shiny tops to go with FRAAS red scarf that he had the gift to me by Lipton advertising ... and nothing. I think it's just my week for shopping ...

Instead, I decided to pull something out of my closet. I thought this dress color magenta shabby Apple will complete the Red to create a sleek color-block. I like this scarf because it is made of lightweight and great for cabinets of warm climate.

To finish the look I added a straw hat from Forever 21, Steve Madden sandals and a beaded Bracelet by my jewelry collection. I went for a natural look, make-up and wore only a lip gloss from the collection never fail infallible Loreal Plumped in pink.



Spring Dress & Scarf


Check out how other bloggers have interpreted the color blocking tendency.
View the original article here

Related Post