Sneak Peek: Quench bath & body products from around the world


I like to support companies that empower women from around the world. When I heard of temper, I knew I had to let you know about it.

Hardening is a company that has developed products for bath and body-based concoctions "secret" of feminine beauty. The company employs small businesses and cooperatives from native communities to promote fair trade.  All products are created with ingredients from their native lands.

Founder of hardening, Shashi Srikantan, was introduced to natural beauty recipes at a young age and has since had this passion to create unique bath and beauty products. You will find more information Shashi and the birth of Quench in his blog post, the origin and Coneption.

I had the opportunity to try some of the products of tempering, sandalwood including honey Body Wash and body butter (my favorite!) and Tumeric facial facial Wash and lotion. Not only are the products of Parabens, sodium laureth sulfate/sodium lauryl sulfate and oil-free, but never use animal ingredients and are 100% free of cruelty. The Company Donates 2% of sales to charity.

Washing face Tumeric leaves my skin squeaky clean and smooth, but has a slight floral scent to it. So if you're opposed to beauty products and fragrances, this product in particular can not work for you.

I also like how the body butter with honey sandal leaves my skin feeling soft. I've never been in India, but when sniffed before this product, the first image that came to mind was a temple in India, where women gathered to meditate and share stories.

Complete line of hardening products will officially launch on their website in early June. Stay tuned because I would like to make a tribute to one of their gift set around June 1st!

Until then, feel free to read on their website to learn more about the company http://www.quenchbathandbody.com:
View the original article here

Related Post