Alima as well-review with satin Matte olive 0 Foundation

Pictured above-Satin Matte Foundation sample Pearluster Olives, Mocha, eye Shimmer Powder shining example in Lumina and tinted Lip Balm with pomegranate.

I've moaned before about how difficult it is to get a good color match for my olive skin pale. Most do to see yellow counters and try to match me with something hot, but I'm actually more of a pale beige with greenish undertones and foundations very yellow make me look like something out of the Simpsons.

Alima is a mineral make-up company that makes the mineral Foundation in a wide range of shades. My shadow is olive 0 match, a pale olive tones (but not China) beige. Olive shades are pink or yellow beige without, Beige are beige-fishing with a hint of yellow and the neutrals are peachy pink or yellow without. Could wear (and I used and sampled, respectively) 2 neutral and Beige 2 in the past, but olive 0 represents a better for me. I saw that olive skin is paler than mine (the girl in question very sportingly described herself as having the complexion of the girl from The Ring) and I think if this is the case that you would need to go to a Beige or neutral tones in either 1 or 0 (if you're really extremely pale). Oliva is a depth of about 20 MAC.

One of the things I really like about Alima Foundation is in it--the ingredient that can give many minerals Foundation finish looks almost metallic ' glow ' there is no bismuth oxychloride. I tried to brands that include this ingredient in the past and found that they made me look a little data from Star Trek.

Image of the Foundation applied with Lumina luminous Shimmer Powder applied on top of my cheekbone.

This is not quite in focus, but includes a couple of spots that are usefully raised to show coverage that you can get with this Foundation. It also shows that there is no sign of tide on my jaw.



Source

Related Post