Essie's new color collection for summer 2011 is Braziliant. And the color of the collection's namesake, is reaching Braziliant my advice this week. It is really a hot Orange –, the image does not do enough justice to his daring – with a touch of reflexes. Pearl has a nice finish and is very unique as are oranges. Is a perfect color for the summer and is really completing my faux leather, tanned now.
In general, there are one or two colors in a collection that stand out, but I've got to say that every shadow Braziliant me is blowing away!
- Super Bossa Nova – an optimistic bright Fuchsia
- Absolutely Shore -a soft, green sea foam
- Velasmooth – an airy, lavender blue Pearl with a reflection
- Too much, too hot – a crisp, rich red coral
- Meet Me At Sunset – a vibrant, deep orange
View the original article here