I am no longer a Virgin Bikram Yoga

Last Sunday, my boyfriend, Joe and I took our first class bikram Yoga in Bikram Yoga New York.  I've always been a fan of yoga, but the thought of it only in a room of 105 degrees for an hour and a half did not sound appetizing.
I can take all the different kinds of gym classes and have a passion for working out, that Yes, sweating, but until I tried Bikram Yoga, I didn't know what was sweating.
Super crowded into a room of about 40 people, lined up our mats and covered with towels to capture our sweat and has spanned 26 postures twice each.  The whole experience was bitter sweet.  There were times I couldn't focus on anything but the heat and other times where I've been able to focus on meditation on poses.
As a Bikram Virgin, I got through it and was very proud that I was able to stay in the room and go through it for the full hour and a half.  Not as much as I was ready for the class to be above, sickly wait to go back.

Source

Related Post