The joy that I get every month from the receipt of such iconic Birchbox rose in my mailbox is nothing like the joy that my mom has obtained when she received her first box this past may for mother's day. Birchbox is a great gift, no doubt, but the new limited edition "just because" check box is brilliant!
Is filled with a mix of products and samples deluxe — beyond a few beauty.
- Full-size Jouer creme eyeshadow
- Full-size, lipstick Queen Jean Queen lip gloss
- Luxe hair serum of Shu Uemura, dubbed "liquid gold" by hairdressers
- Print gorgeous block of coasters, made by craftsmen of women in India
- Craft preserves of fruit from a duo (husband and wife from Wisconsin! Cheese-statelove it!)
- Artful desserts from Papabubble (New York)
- Letterpress stationary from tiny prints
This box will be available for a limited time on Birchbox.com for $ 38 beginning May 26. What woman wouldn't want this to show in their mailbox, courtesy of a loved one? I think Carla and I could exchange them together ya know, just because:)
View the original article here