Tried & Tested: Bare Escentuals Pretty Amazing Lip Color

I don’t consider myself easily impressed, so when I read the name of the latest lip release from Bare Escentuals, I wondered if would really hold up. Sure, all eight of the pink and red lip colors were pretty, but “amazing” is a strong word. Would they be truly amazing? After trying three of the shades (Courage, Moxie, and Free Will), I can attest that, yes, they are truly amazing.

These are ultra-creamy lip colors, not glosses; so don’t be fooled by the tube-like packaging. The applicator is spongy and curves to your lips, so it disperses plenty of color. In fact, they’re so highly pigmented that one swipe was plenty. And it does more than just add color, providing lips with nourishment and moisture. Pretty Amazing is one of the longest-lasting lip products I’ve used in awhile, cutting down my reapplies to only a few throughout a full day (including after lunch).

And I’ll repeat: This is not a gloss. Though it may provide a little shine, the closest comparison to this unique product is probably a lip stain. It’s rich and creamy, but lightweight and hydrating. So in short, it has all the good qualities of every different lip product in one little tube. Next up to try: the bright, bold fuchsia Ambition.
Source

Related Post