How to stop sweating and be confident

I never thought the answer to excessive sweating could be so cheap and easy.

I used to sweat a lot. I never wore tight shirts. Whenever I dared to wear tight shirts, I'd be so mortified by the sweat stains that the shirt would never leave my closet again.

I tried numerous antiperspirants: roll-ons, solids. I even tried Mitchum, which "contains the maximum amount of active ingredient." It didn't work.

I wore huge T-shirts to avoid getting sweat stains. Even though no one else could see it, I still felt the dampness under my arms. It destroyed my confidence.

Turns out, there are no fancy tricks. There's no magical secret. Certain Dri Antiperspirant works.

At first, I used Certain Dri Antiperspirant every night. I was amazed: my underarms stayed dry all day. I didn't think there was any way it could actually last 72 hours, so it was probably a couple months before I tried applying Certain Dri Antiperspirant every other night.

It turns out, it really does last 72 hours! I apply it every third night, and for all three days I'm still totally dry.

Certain Dri Antiperspirant keeps me dry, but it's not a deodorant. I still apply a deodorant every morning. It's nice, because I can choose whatever I want: I don't have to worry about its strength.

By only applying Certain Dri Antiperspirant every third night and waxing my underarms, there's no irritation. It may itch a little, but I found a very easy way to take care of it...

Aveeno Overnight Itch Relief Cream works wonders.

I apply Certain Dri Antiperspirant. When my skin is totally dry, I take a dab of Aveeno Overnight Itch Relief Cream and massage it into my skin.

Massage with your fingertips or palm. It feels great and the relief lasts all night.

Don't use hair-removal cream on skin where you apply Certain Dri Antiperspirant. This includes Veet, Nair, and any other depilatory cream. I recommend waxing your underarms while using Certain Dri Antiperspirant, but you can shave if you prefer.

Also avoid getting alpha hydroxy acid cream or beta hydroxy acid cream on skin where you apply Certain Dri Antiperspirant. I accidentally got a little too close to my underarms with my glycolic acid lotion, and boy did it sting!

You can physically exfoliate with a scrub or loofah (I scrub my underarms quite vigorously at times and have no problems at all), just don't use a chemical exfoliator on your underarms.

For those of us who have tried every extra-strength antiperspirant/deodorant on the market to no avail, Certain Dri Antiperspirant is a godsend.

I know I give a lot of advice, but I just want you to be able to learn from my experience. It took me a while to find the best routine. Hopefully, with my recommendations, you'll find your best routine quicker.

Switching from shaving to waxing, using Aveeno Overnight Itch Relief Cream, and applying Certain Dri Antiperspirant every three nights gives me the best results.

I love being able to wear tight shirts. I don't have to worry about how hot or humid it is. I don't have to check every few minutes to see how visible the sweat stains are. And I don't ruin my white shirts with icky, yellow stains.

There's nothing like getting your confidence back.

Jennifer Doe writes about beauty, makeup, fitness, health, and other lifestyle-related topics. Get more helpful tips at http://kittenishcutie.blogspot.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_Doe

Related Post