1. prepare the hair-if you're going to go to the beach or pool, put on a serum or leave in conditioner Moisturiser with UVA and UVB that also protects mineral storage. Kerastase Apres Soleil serum and protective veil of Aveda Suncare hair are both fantastic to protect hair from the elements. If you're going in the water, wet your hair first, then apply the product, then you should take a dip in the ocean.
2. wear HAT-this has a dual benefit, you will be able to protect not only the hair, but also the skin against sun damage, and will look cute while doing it! Choose a brimmed hat so that you get the best protection. Unfortunately very little caps cover your hair.
3. Hydrate and MOISTURISE-if you think you have quite the siren this summer, it is necessary to give hair that requires treatment. Use a mask hair at least once a week to keep your hair moisturized and beautiful. And don't forget to use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to keep hair to achieve a consistency of broomstick.
4. Smooth IT OUT-external elements, especially the Sun, not only cause damage, which will also damage the hair follicles, which will very soon split ends. so, to prevent this from happening, put on a detangler and smoothing cream, before arriving in the Sun. Color extend sun sparkling shield Leave-In smooth Redken has ingredients that protect against sun damage, UVA and UVB rays, also protects the hair so that the chlorine and minerals do not damage, and is water-resistant.
5. WASH IT OUT-how do you get the swimming pool or the ocean wash and condition your hair. The more time you leave unwashed, are causing the greatest damage to it.
Now that you have everything it takes to keep your hair looking healthy and beautiful while you take a SIP of your Mai Tai under the Sun, go out and enjoy the summer, the hair won't even notice that is under the Sun!