What's in her makeup bag with Joelle Russian Nordstrom

Today we're taking a peak inside bag trick Joelle Russian. She is a regional director Nordstrom beauty and serves the Northwest, Northern California and Hawaii. She is based in Northern California, but I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of times by Joelle now when I attended a local Seattle area shows trend since she manages my-zone. She is the sweetest woman ever and an inspiration for me personally, she is the epitome of style, of beauty and grace, and she has my dream job! We happen to share a dependency of magazines, there is directly to the section beauty of all magazines and tear out the pages for future reference.

Here's a look inside the bag trick Joelle:

  • Clarins Beauty Flash balm – use as my make-up primer to give my skin glow hydrated, mid-day, you can also use it on top of your makeup like a re-fresh, a pick me up.
  • Lancôme double finish powder Foundation in Matte Buff 2 – this is my go to retouch the dust, use during the day to even out my skin and I give a finished look. This powder and make-up in a usable with a damp sponge to extra cover as well.
  • YSL Touche Eclat 2 – my go to pen to correct imperfections. It hides any darkness beneath or around my eyes. I also use it around the mouth to maintain the lipstick on the spot.
  • Dior Crème de Rose Lip Balm SPF 10 – I'm obsessed with this lip balm. Keeps my lips moisturized — the perfect way to treat your lips! It also has a slight effect plumping lips and contains Shea butter and essential oils to keep my lips smooth and great feeling. I use it morning, noon and evening!
  • L'occitane Shea hand cream -a "must" in my handbag. Shea butter and almond extract heals dry hands.
  • MAC Viva Glam v Lipstick -this is the perfect lipstick. A neutral pink with just the right amount of color, is a staple in my make up bag. Is the color that goes with anything!
  • MAC'S lipliner in Burgundy – this is a great color for amping up your natural lip color. The rich tones can be used alone for a deeper lip or with a small lip balm or gloss on top to soften the appearance-in both cases it is a great way to take your day we see at night time.
  • NARS Lip Gloss in Ophelia – I love this shiny! It gives great luster — ever bad taste — and is a great when used alone or layered over another product of the lip.
  • nars Blush in Guild – this blush has the right amount of pigment to add a soft natural glow and color. I love this color — really wakes up my skin!
  • MAC Brush # 188 Duo fiber face brush – the rule for most of the brushes I use MAC: If you take care of them, they will last. This is a large brush for touch-ups throughout the day; adds just enough pigment and color really blends well into the skin.
  • Deborah Lippmann speed hardened Ultra fast dry Top Coat – a must have for anyone who gets manicures and wants to accelerate the drying time of your Polish. This is an item that can't live without! Always carry it with me to the Salon for the simple reason is that it ensures that I leave in record time without any smearing!
  • Go smile smile Perfect Touch Up vials – whiten teeth traveling with these immersive, portable, disposable little gems which is a great lunchtime brushing to whiten teeth and freshen the mouth. It is a great alternative to rubber!
  • Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne – just a delicious smell for everyday use-the scent is refreshing with notes of Nectarine, peach sherbet, blackcurrant and vetiver heat honey-makes you feel happy when you where it.

Nothing in the bag trick Joelle in yours? I must admit, I don't understand the fuss over the Clarins Beauty Flash balm, but I'm very tempted to get a small sample of it now to make another attempt. Also love that you love Dior crème de Rose Lip Balm, is better than Baume de Roses By Terry at half the cost. In addition, she is wearing my favorite Jo Malone Cologne of all time! You gotta love a woman smells of happy.

If you're in Waikiki this Saturday, head to the Nordstrom store for their Ala Moana trend show and if you see, I tell you that Joelle says Hello!

View the original article here

Related Post