Spring beauty and makeup Picks




Spring is my favourite time of year. I am inspired to try new things and spend my beauty routines. Pictured here are some of my favorite beauty products and makeup for this spring.

1. Wakeup week of Pixi Makeup – if you tend to get stuck in a rut trick me, this will be your saving grace.  This kit includes 21 7 powder eyeshadows, blushes and cheek and lip glosses 8.  Souped-up is fun again!  ($ 34 ~ available at Pixibeauty.com shops and target through the United States)

2. and cosmetic Brow power universal Brow Pencil -this brow pencil can be used for any type of color.  Just press slightly if you have hair color pale eyebrow or press a little harder for dark eyebrows.  One side of this magic wand contains soft pen tip, while the other side has a brush whispy shaping eyebrows.  I love it!! ($ 24 ~ Beauty.com available)

3. Eyelashes Lorac Multiplex 3D -3D is everything these days-why not your eyelashes?  I would like this mascara is light and won't clump up.  The wand does good job of separating the eyelashes.  I also like that it does not contain any synthetic ingredients. ($ 22 ~ Available the arsura)

4 .bareMinerals collection of advanced treatment -Bare Escentuals, the company that brought us this awesome trick, has come out with a skin care line that promises to "give the skin glow deserves."  I received a 30-day trial I Kit that contains a concentrated anti-wrinkle facial cleansing purifying and firming cream extra neck.  I noticed that my skin tone is more uniform and the lines in my face are less obvious. ($ 36 ~ QVC.com Available at)




View the original article here

Related Post