OPI Pirates of the Caribbean-Stranger tides applied

In the light of the Sun
I have been anticipating the Pirates of the Carribean OPI collection since it was released to a selection of bloggers in February. Is finally out and I consulted Helen of Just-Nice-Things.co.uk, which is my go to nail color consultations, which should go to. He said that tides Stranger (actually said ' Why buy one? ' before, but then he recommended Stranger tides). Today nipped at Selfridges at lunchtime, and sure enough, Stranger tides sang to me.
Shadow
It is a neutral cloudy dyed green. It's been a while since I've watched any of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie, but I think I remember them having zombies-pirates in their spectral type, and this would be the color of their nails. It is quite similar to enamel ash StrangeBeautiful I posted a picture of (worn as a nail accent) a couple of days ago, but with a more defined tone is less green and greener and more muted than Illamasqua Milf (besides having a nicer name. I like the shadow, but don't care about the name of Illamasqua at all).

I liked this shot showing two Trollbeads bracelets that I'm wearing at the moment; I think they look a bit like pirate swag.

These images are with two coats applied: it is the thinnest side, and it could do with three coats to cover absolutely perfect (particularly on longer nails), but two makes a pretty good job for me. The brush is excellent and practically applies the Polish for you.

From the rest of the collection, I wasn't overly grabbed for Mermaid's tears even though I thought I 'd. As the skull and Glossbones a lot and can get that one too. Silver shatter top coat is also still calling to me, though I resisted buying it with extraneous tides.


Source

Related Post