Hair products that have been making an impact

It has been two months since I got my extensions to great lengths and let me tell you, that this coif has a mind of its own.  My hair is real and it takes about ten minutes to blow dry it straight, but with added about eight inches and tons of fullness, this beast to be tamed.  Is "naturally" wavy and out of control. Discover the products that have been getting the job done.
Alternates Brillance Shine cream bamboo and Alternates smooth Kendi bamboo oil
Damp hair, I use a dollop of cream combined with a drop of oil kendi. The results – a smooth, straight out every time.  Sometimes, depending on the humidity will use them separately.  Oil Kendi oil is like no other I ever tried (and Yes, I've tried them all).  It is light and quickly absorbed, which works for me.
Monoi of Carol's daughter
When I discovered this mask for hair I've been using it regularly and keeps my hair really super hydrated. At first began to use simply because of the smell, but now that it's part of my weekly routine, I was feeling the effects of monoi oil on my threads.



Source

Related Post