Embrace your porcelain goddess: Face Stockholm summer 2011

So often, we are conditioned to be bronze, bronze and bronzed in summer. I know that I'm all over it, but I also appreciate the porcelain Goddess that sways his pale throughout the year. I guess she like the model shown above wearing summer Overture collection of Stockholm. I mean, it makes sense. Pale is the bronze (old and new) in Sweden! I love the cheek sculpted the model and the lip of the vitreous. She looks fresh and almost makes me want to renounce self tanner. Almost.

The good news is that this collection highlights the porcelain goddess bronzed in me although I'm not so porcelain. The two new elements, Blush sun-kissed and shiny nypon ros nektar give dusty pink cheek and lip glassy perfect that I want so much. The brilliance of Nektar is a sleeper hit for me. Is a pure fishing that gives lips look dewy, perfectly multi-dimensional. Is the perfect complement to the sun-kissed his cheek.

I'm also watching the highlights shown on the template. Face Stockholm used the highlighter to make Creams in dignity. Because we highlight-phenes up in this blog, we will be investigating the dignity in the near future. Stay tuned, but in the meantime, you can see more on look summer Overture here!

View the original article here

Related Post