E.l.f. Studio high definition powder

E.L.F High Definition PowderEvery summer, I seem to find myself buying a large quantity of make-up that promises to make me look like I'm not wearing any makeup. Seems quite counterproductive, now I'm writing, but I'm sure I'm not the only women that strives to look ' au natural ' in the summer where friends tell you skin look flawless and glowing and avoids telling them her expensive moisturizer.
So, with my mission of ' au naturel ' 2011 early as the summer months approach, I am pleased to say that I found what I think will be my go to powder of the season – E.l.f. Studio high definition powder.
I should start by saying I like it very much and very rarely apply make-up without finishing, and fixing it with a loose or pressed powder. During the winter my powder choice was Mac Studio Fix, which I am finding it a bit too heavy for the warmer weather, which we have been blessed with recently.
After listening to largely positive reviews of E.l.f. Studio high definition powder, I decided to see what all the fuss was about and I ordered a pot for the very reasonable price of £ 6.
First you need to talk about what is the only negative and the elephant in the room, otherwise known as the packaging. The design itself is fine, clean, simple and no complaints there but the actual pot takes up about 50 percent of my travel bag make-up and isn't really practical for both bringing with you during the day or a night out for touch ups.
However, I would have preferred bad packaging, good product as opposed to vice versa and this is what we have here.
First impressions-the dust itself is stark white color but when polished is completely translucent so this is nothing to worry about. Dust is also the most loose powders finally milled more that I used in the past and it is these particles ' make ', that microfine dust great technology of high-definition cameras (IE photos that will be put on social networking sites) and everyday wear.
How to look? – When applying this powder really minimized my pores, gave my skin looks smooth and velvety seemed to also have a clearing effect. Among other positive aspects was that mattifies the skin though slightly it does not completely eliminate the appearance of some fresh dew and tinted moisturizers foundations.
Staying power – I have a good load of this once in the morning to fix and finish my trick that seems to last me all day even in warm weather and sunny. It also helps to control the occasional oiliness on my forehead.
Resource of beauty to give this product 8.5/10
View the original article here

Related Post