Amie – sweet products for youthful skin

amieNow, almost in my mid-twenties I am pleased to say that they have suffered very few related collapses spot in my life and generally have been blessed with relatively good skin. However, over the past two months I experienced quite a lot of unpleasant and breakouts, oiliness extreme after some super sleuthing, and a sophisticated process of elimination, I put a dramatically different moisturizing lotion Clinique.
Since my late teens were using Five products on and off so when my skin was particularly dry and thirsty during the winter months, I decided to take a bottle of moisturizer to best-selling cult to return my skin to its former glorysoft and supple. I used this moisturizer several times before and I was impressed with the results, so I'm surprised that this seems to be the source of my problems. However, change the skin and it would appear that mine has so dramatically different for now my hibernation in a tie is dark and I downgraded to a moisturizing much cheaper.
Amie is a range specifically designed for girls in their teens and twenties from executive marketing ex-Estée Lauder, Fiona Parkhouse. Came across this line when I was looking for a very gentle face wash and I was drawn to the purifying facial Wash morning clear because it's paraben, mineral oils, sulfate, GM ingredient and petrochemical free! In addition, it has not been tested on animals, is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and is made with an average of 95% natural fruit and botanical ingredients (as is true for all products in the range).
The washing of the face is extremely delicate and not drying and keep my skin soft, purifies and blemish free. In light of my love for washing the face I decided to pick up the Morning Dew Matte Finish moisturizer. This moisturizer says that it is suitable for all skin types, but especially fat, so I couldn't go wrong with my skin usually dry but now extremely oily!
I've always found heavy moisturizers do not work well with my skin, so I was pleasantly surprised to find this formula is extremely lightweight and easily absorbed into the skin. Contains organic Rosehip and blueberry for nourishing, natural plant sugars to moisturize and vitamin e to protect against pollution and damage of the Sun.
Once absorbed wouldn't say the finish is completely opaque, but then again most noticeable effect matifying are on a slightly oily skin type than mine. However, it did look shine and still made for a very smooth apply make-up too.
In terms of packaging, its sweet, maybe a little childish but is completely unoffensive and wonderfully handy. The tube light allows you to throw this in your bag while you are travelling and weighs much less glass jars of heavy tanks.
The only negative is that soon I'll be too old to enter the market of destination Amie!
You can choose up Amie products on-line from our website or in the store at his boots.
View the original article here

Related Post